Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2674038

Subject: "It's Basketball season and the Cavs are the team to beat" Previous topic | Next topic
auragin_boi
Member since Aug 01st 2003
20939 posts
Fri Sep-28-18 08:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"It's Basketball season and the Cavs are the team to beat"

according the Tristian.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24815653/tristan-thompson-sees-lebron-less-cavs-team-beat-east

"We're still four-time Eastern Conference champions, so until you take us down from that, teams ain't got much to say. Boston, Philly, they ain't got much to say," Thompson told reporters on Thursday. "Boston had homecourt Game 7 and lost. Philly, you guys almost got swept. Toronto -- we already know that story. So until someone takes us down, there's not much they can really say."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does the rest of the east think?

>>>
>>>
>>>

On Thursday afternoon, Celtics veteran Marcus Morris responded to Thompson's thoughts via Twitter.

"Cut it out. Get that vacation ready early this year fam! Ain't s--t going through the Cavs this year! #facts," Morris wrote on his verified account.

Philadelphia guard and 2018 Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons also commented from his Instagram account.

"@realtristan13 hah yeh ok buddy see you soon," Simmons wrote.

LMAO....I LOVE this. Man, NBA TV is showing the Celtics vs the Hornets tonight. I'm ON IT. Was a long 2 months since summer league. We get 2 weeks of preseason and then we're up and running. Bron playing in the Lakers preseason opener on Sunday too.

My Bulls got the new look Pelly's on Sunday at the UC. Get to take a look at WCJ finally. Hoi is loving the D in training camp:

Coach Fred Hoiberg said Wendell Carter Jr. has "made some unbelievable plays at the rim defensively" in the first day of camp.

"I thought Wendell was as good as anyone we had as far as moving his feet, great anticipation when the guard got by him," Hoiberg said. "He pursued the play and had a lot of unbelievable blocks from behind, so he certainly is a guy we will feel comfortable with. I feel really good at that position going into the season." This sounds exactly like the WJC version we saw in Vegas as a guy who looked like he's played in the NBA for years.

I feel like Kool-Aid Man!!!!

https://tinyurl.com/OHYEAHBALLIN

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

It's Basketball season and the Cavs are the team to beat [View all] , auragin_boi, Fri Sep-28-18 08:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
lol @ cut it out
Sep 28th 2018
Whole league like: https://tinyurl.com/thisdudelol
Sep 28th 2018
political rhetoric.
Sep 28th 2018
What's this about Doc?
Sep 28th 2018
      part of the Korver deal involved a 2019 1st rounder
Sep 28th 2018
           Ah...ok