Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2558225

Subject: "WEB.com golfer drops a 58!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Sat Jul-30-16 12:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"WEB.com golfer drops a 58!!"

I realize most of you don't care about gold, especially non-PGA golf, but a 58 in pro level competition is significant in my book...

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/golfer-shoots-third-58-in-the-history-of-professional-golf-first-in-the-u-s/

On Thursday, for just the third time in professional golf history, someone shot a 58 in a single round. The culprit this time was German Stephan Jaeger, who made 12 birdies and six pars on a par-70 course en route to his record-setting score. Only Jason Bohn (Mackenzie Tour) and Ryo Ishikawa (Japan Tour) had shot 58 previously.
The magical number had never been touched on the PGA Tour or Web.com Tour. Until Jaeger did it on Thursday in the Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae in Heyward, California, that is.
"I'm really happy with the way I played, especially on the back nine," Jaeger told the Web.com Tour with the understatement of a lifetime. "You don't know when those days are going to come, and they come unexpectedly. Days like this are very, very, very rare."

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WEB.com golfer drops a 58!! [View all] , Selassie I God, Sat Jul-30-16 12:15 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
That's amazing
Jul 31st 2016
fucking incredible. i don't care where he shot it, 58 is unbelievable
Jul 31st 2016
That's what I thought...
Aug 02nd 2016
dude was on that VISION54 f'real