Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2556613

Subject: "Man, four years ago, things were good" Previous topic | Next topic
obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8751 posts
Wed Jul-13-16 08:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Man, four years ago, things were good"
In response to In response to 1

Haith had gotten the basketball team to the tournament for the second year in a row and Pinkel had the football team in the national title hunt and in the SEC championship.

But, yeah this has been a really bad year for Mizzou, athletic department included.

I haven't followed the athletic department, outside of just tracking how the teams are doing in the standings, but I still don't have a clue how things got so bad so quickly.

The school is at a crossroads. The school and administration can learn from the chaos which occurred last year and begin to create some level of harmony on campus. Or the instability can continue for sometime into the future. Maybe not to the point where students are protesting enough to get the attention of national press, but maybe just an anxious discomfort.

<--- Me when my head hits the pillow

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

smh...Mizzou AD Mack Rhoades leaving to become AD at Baylor (tweet) [View all] , Dstl1, Wed Jul-13-16 02:05 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Here's some more detail in a Pat Forde article from Yahoo Sports
Jul 13th 2016

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2556613 Previous topic | Next topic