Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2541024

Subject: "NY Knicks Offseason Post" Previous topic | Next topic
Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59169 posts
Wed May-25-16 01:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NY Knicks Offseason Post"

So Horny is around the corner. Expecting an announcement any minute now. Hopefully, nothing screws this up.

Word is Rambis is ticked off.

GOOOOOOD (c) basa.

tell him to take his clipboard and go home.

No on to fagency.

The biggest wildcard is afflalo. Does he opt in under new coaching or decide to opt out anyway. Might depend on what else is out there. Or he could take a 1 year deal somewhere where he knows he's wanted and try to earn a longer deal somewhere. He played pretty well under Fisher, stuff just hit the fan under Rambis and dealing with injuries towards the end of the year. I doubt mind him as the starting 2 provided we have a top 10 pg like...........

RONDOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i'm all in on Rajon. Melo wants him. He'd make so many open looks for Kristaps. I'd be willing to give Rondo like 4 years 16-18 million per...He's probably got 3 years left playing at a high level.

If Afflalo leaves i wouldn't mind Joe johnson on the cheap. But again, we gotta pair him with a top pg.

What's on your knicks fagent wishlist?

I'm assuming there's no offseason post already.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

NY Knicks Offseason Post [View all] , Cenario, Wed May-25-16 01:08 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
NO RONDO.
May 26th 2016

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2541024 Previous topic | Next topic