Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2454254

Subject: "OKBoxiniados: what was the last fight where you didn't know going in?" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jun-09-15 06:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"OKBoxiniados: what was the last fight where you didn't know going in?"

I'm going to say for me it was probably Provodnikov vs Matthysse maybe Peterson vs Garcia.. but I think I was probably just fooling myself based on personal bias.

I knew Canelo Kirkland would be good but pretty much anybody who knows the two would've seen that play out pretty much as it did.. Kirkland with just above a punchers chance and hoping that Canelo get's emotional and macho with it.. lol yeah nope. same thing will and does happen in ever triple G fight too.

Actually that Berto vs The Ghost fight I really didn't see that coming I thought it would be competitive but never imagined that Berto would take it so decisively.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

OKBoxiniados: what was the last fight where you didn't know going in? [View all] , PG, Tue Jun-09-15 06:01 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
May/Pac, if I'm being honest.
Jun 09th 2015
really? naw I could smell that one.
Jun 09th 2015
      Well, you were wrong
Jun 11th 2015
           did I specify physically?
Jun 11th 2015
Ward vs Kessler
Jun 09th 2015
you know I doubted on him through the whole super 6
Jun 09th 2015
I legit had no idea re: Hopkins/Kovalev
Jun 10th 2015
B-Hop is 50 and Kovalev hates niggers
Jun 11th 2015
Cotto/Canelo
Jun 11th 2015
lol.. hey *points at time machine* this scratch is new?!
Jun 11th 2015

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2454254 Previous topic | Next topic