Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2451590

Subject: "When LeBron wins it all this year, it will erase 2011." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Slugger_Onions
Member since Mar 08th 2010
1557 posts
Sat May-30-15 08:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"When LeBron wins it all this year, it will erase 2011."

Let me say it again, when LeBron James wins a ring this year, the year of our Lord two hundred and fifteen, it will effectively erase his poor showing in the 2011 Finals. That will be stricken from the record and rightfully so. What we're witnessing is a once in a lifetime event. Jordan has never done what LeBron is about to do. Kobe's never done it, nor has Bird, Magic, Wilt, Russell etc. He has put this inexperienced, hobbled, first year team on his back and carried them to the promise land, all while shooting like dog shit, and yet here they are, weeks away from what most never thought was possible even a month ago. For years I've hated on The King and took joy in his failings and sneered at his triumphs, but I've seen the light now. I know when I am witness to something Holy and all I can do is appreciate and spread the gospel. God bless the city of Cleveland and congratulations.

Printer-friendly copy

When LeBron wins it all this year, it will erase 2011. [View all] , Slugger_Onions, Sat May-30-15 08:59 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
lol
May 30th 2015
change when to if and i'll get with it
May 31st 2015
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
May 31st 2015
lol @ first year team
Jun 01st 2015
lmao
Jun 01st 2015
lol, no.