Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2410859

Subject: "Kurt Busch just broke up with a trained assassin. Oops:" Previous topic | Next topic
Castro
Charter member
50725 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 03:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kurt Busch just broke up with a trained assassin. Oops:"

How would you like your cornpone, Mr. Busch? Beaten or stirred?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/kurt-busch-testifies-his-ex-girlfriend-is-a-trained-assassin-011719854.html

"Kurt Busch testifies his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin"

Kurt Busch testified Tuesday that Patricia Driscoll, his ex-girlfriend, was a trained assassin.

Busch was on the stand once again as part of his testimony in a four-day hearing surrounding a no-contact order that Driscoll is seeking against Busch.

After the relationship between the two ended, Driscoll came to Busch's motorhome at Dover in September. There, she says Busch assaulted her and slammed her head against the wall of the motorhome. Busch refutes the allegations.

Busch previously testified that he told her to leave repeatedly on that Friday night.

From the AP:

''Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand,'' Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

Busch, the 2004 Sprint Cup Series champion, said Driscoll asserted many times that she was a trained assassin and per the AP, she hasn't disagreed with the statements in her testimony. A decision from the hearing, which concluded on Tuesday, is expected in the coming weeks.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

A day earlier, Busch's said his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living and had shown him pictures of bodies with gunshot wounds.

In December testimony from the hearing, a personal assistant to the two said Driscoll said in September she was picked up and slammed to the ground while on the Mexican border.

Driscoll runs the Armed Forces Foundation, which is set up to benefit United States soldiers. She's also involved with Frontline Defense Systems, which is a defense contracting company.

According to Give.org, the Armed Forces Foundation does not meet its charity standards.

Busch aso said that Driscoll was monopolizing his life. AFF held events at NASCAR tracks and Driscoll played a significant role in Busch's double-race Memorial Day weekend when he ran the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600.

Busch moved to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014 after spending a year with Furniture Row Racing. He made the Chase after winning at Martinsville in the spring.

Stewart-Haas was his third team in three years after parting ways with Team Penske following a tumultuous 2011 season. In 2012, he was suspended for a race for threatening a reporter.

------------------
One Hundred.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Kurt Busch just broke up with a trained assassin. Oops: [View all] , Castro, Wed Jan-14-15 03:31 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
How the hell is she slammable but yet "kills people for a living"?
Jan 14th 2015
dude been watching too much covert affairs
Jan 14th 2015
the comments section is hilarious:
Jan 14th 2015
I'm done with ya'll
Jan 14th 2015
The Christian minister's name is Dick Sniffen
Jan 14th 2015
      incredible
Jan 14th 2015
Kurt is one of the most slammable-looking dudes on the circuit....
Jan 14th 2015
If this is true, why is he still breathing?
Jan 14th 2015
Most bizarre story of 2015 already locked in
Jan 14th 2015
honestly, I might watch Nascar now
Jan 14th 2015
      Darrell, that bullet hole in Kurt's windshield will slow him down, no?
Jan 14th 2015
           Classic!
Jan 14th 2015
Girlfriend: "It was all a (Hollywood) dream!"
Jan 14th 2015
I hope this never ends
Jan 14th 2015
I just imagine her business partners looking like this:
Jan 14th 2015
sounds like Kurt watched Confessions of a Dangerous Mind before his
Jan 14th 2015
& he's been driving under this influence too?
Jan 15th 2015
Kurt's gradual mental deterioration has been tough to watch.
Jan 15th 2015
Why are y'all fronting like this wouldn't be the shit?
Jan 15th 2015
"what are you doing out of the kitchen killing people, you supposed
Jan 15th 2015
actually the odds of her and/or you being killed are infinitely higher
May 23rd 2015
      Are the odds better or worse than me being killed by police for no reaso...
May 24th 2015
Update: he probably didn't and only got 3 week suspension.
May 23rd 2015
Patricia Driscoll used her charity as a bank...... (link)
May 23rd 2015

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2410859 Previous topic | Next topic