Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2339060

Subject: "What does Lebron do next?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Rolo_Tomasi
Member since Jan 29th 2004
1140 posts
Mon Jun-16-14 05:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What does Lebron do next?"

Okay, simmer down.

We've already got posts on what Miami should do next but what should Lebron do next? Apart from his meltdown with cramps in game one Lebron had a good series against the Spurs. His team couldn't keep up with the Spurs (no other team could either).

Cleveland is an option (how serious no one knows) given the talent they have, it just needs a top level coach and probably one trade to make it add up to the sum of its parts. I do believe with the first pick of the draft and Lebron Cleveland would make the Finals next year.

Miami - I wrote in another post it would be specious to think Heat could win purely by signing Melo. It would also take a couple of years to install a system like the Spurs and win a championship. They are burdened by Wade's contract for the next two years.

Just like the summer of the decision make your case for what or where Lebron should do next - try and keep your answer serious and viable with cap space and trade chips. i.e The Knicks have no chance of signing or trading for him.

I do realise this will never happen and that the SASpurs are almost the opposite of Lebron but.....

To me the answer for Lebron is so obvious and the team in question has cap room as currently constructed to sign him as a free agent. Lebron would fit the team, understand the system they already play. He would win championships for the next half decade at least. He would play for the greatest coach in the league. Lebron should sign with the San Antonio Spurs.

Printer-friendly copy

What does Lebron do next? [View all] , Rolo_Tomasi, Mon Jun-16-14 05:26 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I agree in that he should go to the West
Jun 16th 2014
Talk to Doc, AI, World Wide Wes, KLove & Then Join Wiggins, MCW,
Jun 16th 2014
If you're Wade and Bosh what do you do next?
Jun 16th 2014
we know they not going nowhere. Wade ain't gonna get paid
Jun 16th 2014
I'd say San an but he doesn't have any friends there.
Jun 16th 2014
Or he could continue being the best player on earth
Jun 16th 2014
I agree, I kind of disgusted by the current sports culture where if your...
Jun 16th 2014
      But that's a result of us using Rings as the #1 judgement factor
Jun 16th 2014

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2339060 Previous topic | Next topic