Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2177395

Subject: "Ponce was getting schooled but that stoppage *smh*.. naw son." Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed May-08-13 06:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ponce was getting schooled but that stoppage *smh*.. naw son."

if he went down again that round ok... but one knockdown in the round and some trouble that he's still punching through.. *smh*... naw son... that's that type of shit would've had that Bradley vs. Provodnikov over before it started...

I'm not saying De Lion was gonna win but he wasn't out on his feat, it didn't seem as though he had absorbed an extreme amount of punishment and if anything I thought he was beginning to show how his heart and stamina might play a factor... in an fairly obvious losing effort tho... and it's hard to fault a ref for protecting a fighter or really second guess their judgement... seeing as how they standing in the ring ... still..... I nearly shit myself when I saw Vic Drakulich officiating the Santa Cruz vs Munoz bout/.. *smh*

y'all don't care anyways.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ponce was getting schooled but that stoppage *smh*.. naw son. [View all] , PG, Wed May-08-13 06:18 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Seeing it live, I thought it was close.
May 08th 2013
Dudes well being is more importante than that belt
May 08th 2013
He called it a little too soon
May 08th 2013
yeah it was a couple punches too soon
May 08th 2013
30 more seconds... tops... he was finished..
May 08th 2013
No problem with the stoppage whatsoever
May 09th 2013
of course... you all are correct.
May 10th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2177395 Previous topic | Next topic