Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2143027

Subject: "I wouldn't dare go as hard as FromTheGo and I think Ky is special" Previous topic | Next topic
auragin_boi
Member since Aug 01st 2003
20939 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 11:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "I wouldn't dare go as hard as FromTheGo and I think Ky is special"
In response to In response to 0
Thu Mar-07-13 11:12 AM by auragin_boi

like a VERY special talent. He gonna do a lot of winning games later in his career. But I've long since said that the Cavs will be the issue. The one benefit is that Ky ain't as good as Bron so he can't help them be mediocre as he gets better.

They'll stay a lotto team and let Clev build in that OKC fashion. But will they pick the 'right' talent. I didn't think tristian or waiters or zeller should have been their building blocks. I thought Jonas, Kanter or Klay (yup, it woulda been a reach but a lot of people thought tristian was a reach) should have been the pick instead of tristian and I thought they'd take Singler in the 2nd round.

Last year it shoulda been T-Rob, Jeremy Lamb, Ross or Drummond. Looking at it now, Ross or Drummond would have been perfect but Lamb woulda worked too.

I think they shoulda kept crowder and james and drafted PJIII instead of cunningham.

If the Cavs had done what I expected:

Kyrie
Klay
Singler/Crowder
PJIII
Drummond/James

or

Kyrie
Ross
Singler/Crowder
PJIII
Kanter/James

^^^Would be their building blocks. Klay is the prefect compliment Kyrie's skills. Ross is also a good compliment. PJIII is an athletic wing that can run and finish, would fit the role better than Tristian (though I think TT's post game is developing much faster than PJIII's will) and then Drummond for his shot blocking and rebounding ability. And I think the Cavs woulda had the luxury of bringing him off the bench this year like Det until Andy got hurt then letting him play. Or if they rolled with Kanter, he'd be a better offensive player but still a decent rebounder and ok shot blocker. You got Singler who's a glue/hustle guy who's not gonna make a ton of mistakes (and he's big/tall) and Crowder to add scoring from the bench. James backs up which ever C they start.

You trade Andy for another piece or let him walk and sign good FA's with the cap room and you got something...not to mention another high lotto pick this yr.

But who knows...Oden might sign and actually be healthy. Then if they get Otto, Benny Mac, Muhammed or Noel this draft and end up with:

Kyrie
Waiters
Muhammed or Otto
Tristian
Oden

It'll start looking like a legit threat is forming in Clev.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Congrats on that double double, Ky Ky... [View all] , FromTheGo, Thu Mar-07-13 08:11 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Seeing how mad he is making Rosedonia is awesome
Mar 07th 2013
furious, even
Mar 07th 2013
what are you talking about?
Mar 07th 2013
zeke and everyone else knows it's a wrap starting next year
Mar 07th 2013
the problem with that logic is EVERY team is getting better...
Mar 07th 2013
      who cares about lillard or grievas...they older and WAY not better
Mar 07th 2013
but ZEKE said all these other pgs can hear Ky's footsteps
Mar 07th 2013
      yeah when they blow by him and he's running behind them
Mar 07th 2013
Rosemania
Mar 07th 2013
Rosemont. duh.
Mar 07th 2013
Roseland?