Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2107601

Subject: "RE: THE KRAKEN IS DOWN! Ryan Kelly's foot is hurt. Again." Previous topic | Next topic
DredScott
Member since Mar 19th 2003
2828 posts
Thu Jan-10-13 12:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "RE: THE KRAKEN IS DOWN! Ryan Kelly's foot is hurt. Again."
In response to In response to 0

honestly, i hate to see any Duke players hurt, i'll take an injury now rather than later to a key player.

if Kelly misses an extended period of time this opens up an opportunity for Murphy, Jefferson AND MP3 to get minutes and establish our weak ass bench cause if we are counting on hairston to be our other primary post presence then we're fucked come March anyway. I'm cool with losing games early and getting the youngsters experience cause we gonna need their depth later or else Duke will flame out late like we always do when our rotation is cut to 7 deep come late Feb.

as long as this ain't a kyrie situation with Kellys foot then I'm straight. fuck trying to go undefeated, that pressure isn't needed. just win the ACC, get a top 2 seed in the tourney and be healthy by then and we're good.

---------------------------------------
Some words of wisdom to the idiotic okayplayers...

It Is Better To Be Thought Of As A Fool, Than To Open Your Mouth And Remove All Doubt.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

THE KRAKEN IS DOWN! Ryan Kelly's foot is hurt. Again. [View all] , Frank Longo, Wed Jan-09-13 06:52 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
no depth = Loss to Terps
Jan 09th 2013
We have depth, just not size depth.
Jan 09th 2013
I gotta agree here.
Jan 10th 2013
      RE: I gotta agree here.
Jan 10th 2013
           bet he's on an NBA this time next year
Jan 10th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2107601 Previous topic | Next topic