Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2246923

Subject: "Oklahoma has joined Michigan. . . (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
veritas
Member since Sep 16th 2002
37201 posts
Tue Oct-15-13 11:11 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Oklahoma has joined Michigan. . . (swipe)"

as schools with a football player who evidently really enjoys masturbating on other people's property.

fuckin great.

http://deadspin.com/oklahoma-wr-charged-with-two-counts-of-indecent-exposur-1446108532?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Oklahoma WR Charged With Two Counts Of Indecent Exposure

Oklahoma Sooners wide receiver Trey Metoyer is accused of allegedly exposing himself on two separate occasions, both in Norman, in August and September.

The sophomore was charged with two felony counts of indecent exposure today at the Cleveland County Courthouse. SoonerScoop acquired the probable cause affidavit for Metoyer, and if these accounts are true, Metoyer is awful at not performing lewd acts in front of women.

The first count took place on Aug. 29.

"The victim advised she was on a balcony smoking a cigarette when she observed the black male driving through the parking lot ? in a red Grand Am," states the affidavit of the Aug. 29 incident. "The black male backed up and pulled into a parking spot. The victim noticed a short time later that the black male had his (genitals) exposed while sitting in the car (performing a lewd act)."

The second count took place on Sept. 17 in Norman where Metoyer approached the victim inquiring about an ink pen.

"It was learned that the victim was walking her dog when she was approached by a black male who asked her if he could borrow a pen," states the affidavit of the Sept. 17 incident. "The victim went into her apartment to get an ink pen and when she came back outside, the black male was (performing a lewd act) in front of her apartment. The black male then asked the victim if she would want the pen back."

i still blame hip-hop.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Oklahoma has joined Michigan. . . (swipe) [View all] , veritas, Tue Oct-15-13 11:11 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
he sounds courteous
Oct 15th 2013
yea i thought that was an odd detail
Oct 15th 2013
great, now ive got monty python voice in my head
Oct 16th 2013
...alright, that's a fantastic subject line.
Oct 16th 2013
lol @ victim. Is anyone really a victim in this story?
Oct 16th 2013
uh..
Oct 16th 2013
      yea that's a fuckin weird question
Oct 16th 2013
Saturday was more embarassing for the Sooners than this.
Oct 16th 2013
I'm ridin round & I'm gettin it!
Oct 16th 2013
At least somebody learned from Eddie Griffin's mistake
Oct 16th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2246923 Previous topic | Next topic