Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2209739

Subject: "Lol Truth you gon' love this shit. (july oksports GD edition)" Previous topic | Next topic
ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43361 posts
Sun Jul-14-13 01:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Lol Truth you gon' love this shit. (july oksports GD edition)"
Sun Jul-14-13 07:11 PM by CyrenYoung

*hope you don't mind the edit*

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...exual/14031410

Tim Duncan's Soon-To-Be Ex Wife Believes He's A Bisexual

We know that Tim Duncan is getting a divorce from his wife, after hiring a private investigator to follow around his soon-to-be ex wife Amy's behavior, but according to a source, the real reason why Amy couldn't wait to get a divorce from Tim was because of his relationship with another man.

Apparently, Duncan has a bromance with an man who lived with Duncan during his time at Wake Forest, four years after college, and even living with Tim and Amy during their first two-years of marriage.

The only way the unknown man moved out on his own was due to Tim purchasing a condo for his friend.

It may explain why Tim placed a gag order on Amy, as the couple is still going through divorce proceedings.

The source also claims that Tim was treated like a b*tch by Amy throughout their marriage because she knew he was "messing around" with his best friend.

However, Tim knows that Amy was cheating on him, but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world that he's bisexual.

Yo did we talk about Bdiddy saying he was abducted by aliens? I saw a GD post about it

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22734810/baron-davis-said-he-was-abducted-by-aliens-about-two-weeks-ago
Former New York Knicks guard Baron Davis has been a lot of places thanks to his professional career. He's been able to tour all over the United States and has traveled the world as an NBA player. He's translated a lucrative career with six franchises into incredible artistic opportunities with gaming and with the entertainment industry.

According to Davis during a podcast interview with THE CHAMPS, he might have also been to a spaceship recently. At the very least, he says he was with aliens when he was abducted on a drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. Via the New York Post:

“I was actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago,” Davis said.

When probed for details, he explained he was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early morning recently and this is what happened:

“I see this light and it's a big a—truck. And I said, oh f---- this is going to be traffic,” Davis said. riving, driving and the next thing you know there's a steel thing and these crazy looking people – half human, half ugly-looking mother f-----s.

“They were poking me on the nose, looking at my eyes, they had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o'clock in the morning.”

The weird part of this story to me is that Davis was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. I get that it's only about a 3 1/2 to 4-hour drive, but it just seems like if he was going to enjoy his time there, he'd catch a quick flight so he could have plenty of rest and recovery.

Sure, the entire part about Davis being abducted by aliens seems strange, but the fact that he drove from Vegas to Los Angeles just doesn't add up to me.

Then Lamar Odom going HAM on paparazzi then calmly snapping a picture with a fan who even touched his hat.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/lamar-odom-calmly-destroyed-paparazzi-equipment/

---

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lol Truth you gon' love this shit. (july oksports GD edition) [View all] , ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Jul-14-13 01:34 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i mean if the best two-way player of his generation is as versatile off ...
Jul 14th 2013
haha, basically
Jul 14th 2013
haha, basically
Jul 14th 2013
LMAO
Jul 14th 2013
I call bullshit, Tim Duncan is too tall to be gay
Jul 14th 2013
except j collins
Jul 14th 2013
      touche, but he didnt go to wake
Jul 14th 2013
      or kerry rhodes
Jul 14th 2013
Didn't Tim run up on Bombastic in the bathroom of a Buffalo Wild Wings?
Jul 14th 2013
hmmmmm, now that u mention it there was wings....and it was just dudes.
Jul 14th 2013
called it
Jul 14th 2013
If there is a trusted source of news, it's yardbarker lol
Jul 14th 2013
gay, with this sense of fashion?
Jul 14th 2013
^^^^ END THREAD
Jul 15th 2013
Straight Eye For The Gay Guy, man.
Jul 15th 2013
lol
Jul 15th 2013
LOL
Jul 15th 2013
He West Indian.
Jul 15th 2013
EXCELLENT observation. 100% spot on nm
Jul 25th 2013
his business...
Jul 15th 2013
makes sense
Jul 15th 2013
Found out that Jeru the Damaja is playing a show here Saturday
Jul 25th 2013
you'll live, I loved Jeru but based on my one time seeing him
Jul 25th 2013
I've got photos showing in NYC tonight through 9/10
Jul 25th 2013
I live in Astoria, might be able to make it to this.
Jul 26th 2013
Just bought a house today
Jul 25th 2013
Congrats!!!
Jul 26th 2013
dope.
Jul 26th 2013
congrats. ownership is awesome
Jul 26th 2013
Proud of you guys. The Timmay jokes are funny and not at all offensive
Jul 26th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2209739 Previous topic | Next topic