Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2148951

Subject: "Anyone want to get a Bracket Girls post going?" Previous topic | Next topic
Y2Flound
Member since Aug 16th 2005
9819 posts
Mon Mar-18-13 10:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anyone want to get a Bracket Girls post going?"

It doesn't even have to be for just girls, no sexism implied, just kind of the opposite of a bracket guy.

This is for someone who watches no college basketball, doesn't watch any talking heads, fills out a bracket because people do it based on team names, colors or whatever else and will probably beat you.

I had my wife fill one out, she knows the higher seeds are better but get upset sometimes and just general ideas of things like that she hears about Duke alot and that she went to Ohio State and hears they blow it alot. Her bracket is pretty tame this year, she went with a lot of chalk, last year her shit was crazy and she almost beat me because of it.

I'd be interested to see how our wives, girlfriends, friends who have no idea do vs us who talk sports all day. Let's post them up and compare as the tourney progresses.

Her ACC heavy final 4: UNC, Duke, Miami and Wisconsin with Miami over Duke in the final.

Picks of note other than an 8 seed UNC in final 4: Only 1 1 seed in the elite 8 (Louisville) and Minnesota who everyone seems to hate in the sweet 16.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone want to get a Bracket Girls post going? [View all] , Y2Flound, Mon Mar-18-13 10:51 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
This girl I know is picking all 12's over 5's, Villanova over UNC
Mar 18th 2013
My wife has been gung ho for the last 2 yrs...wants to do brackets
Mar 18th 2013
ugh, my wife does a bracket, and after every game
Mar 18th 2013
Sounds like a normal bracket guy
Mar 18th 2013
For some reason bracket girls ALWAYS choose Florida
Mar 19th 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2148951 Previous topic | Next topic