Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #90748

Subject: "raspberry " Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Mon Mar-12-12 12:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"raspberry "

She wasnt to bright ...but she loved me

(Let me rewind)
I loved her scarf ...
She flung the damn thing with just the right flip as it crossed her shoulder it blew breeze of her neck flower ...and I was tempted...

Simply....

I conjured no words ...my eyes not lustful ....no boastful braggato swagger filled pimp lines followed ...lady I just want to know you

(Fast Forward)
The notion of me sniffing your love potion...in the ocean where emotions converged with words was absurd ... but she spoke them

(I listened)
I was not interested in the intricate dishes this kitchen produced, seduced or the strange fruit that grew from your pass lives...I wasn't supposed to become your pastime

But in a shallow pool that all you can do is pass time cause if you dive

(Declaration)
Waist deep in the waters of a sea of deception .... I no longer want to swim ... no life raft will be inflated.... I am captain of ship ... she was set a drift ... her love I pealed ..so she is naked ....

I hope she makes it .....

"She wasn't too bright ... but I could tell when she kissed me she knew how to give a kiss" (c) Prince

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

raspberry [View all] , Zin, Mon Mar-12-12 12:57 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: raspberry
Mar 12th 2012
Mar 12th 2012
Mar 12th 2012