Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #89353

Subject: "Why I stopped masturbating?: KJV" Previous topic | Next topic
sunlight
Member since May 26th 2011
54 posts
Sun Aug-07-11 01:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Why I stopped masturbating?: KJV"
Sun Aug-07-11 01:07 PM by sunlight

It leads to lust and lust leads to sins, sins in the mind
sins in your blood, sins in the heart, sins and sins until
you are dead

From a light reaction leads to inpurities in the mind,soul and
spirit.

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids."
Proverbs 6:25 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body,
that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof."
Romans 6:12 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said,
Thou shalt not covet."
Romans 7 : 7 (KJV)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
Matthew 5:28 (KJV)

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's"
Exodus 20:17 (KJV)

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes,
and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world"
1 John 2:16 (KJV)

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do
the things that ye would."
Galatians 5:16-17 (KJV)

"But put ye on the Lord Christ, and make not provision
for the flesh,to fulfil the lusts thereof."
Romans 13:14(KJV)

"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin,
when it is finished, bringeth forth death."
James 1:14-15 (KJV)

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
Galatians 5:19-21

This is part of the work as a servant of the Most High, to show love as this to help us from falling into hell by any means, little by little, time is ticking every little message whether it be small
to wide is a help.

sunlight-

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Why I stopped masturbating?: KJV [View all] , sunlight, Sun Aug-07-11 01:01 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Why I stopped masturbating?: KJV
Aug 07th 2011
ask GOD how to love
Aug 08th 2011
Satan tried to tempt' even Christ..woe
Aug 08th 2011

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #89353 Previous topic | Next topic