Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #87669

Subject: "i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God" Previous topic | Next topic
overaboves
Member since Apr 10th 2007
146 posts
Tue Feb-15-11 09:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God"

Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Act 16:16 ¶ And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

Act 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Jhn 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

Jhn 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Jhn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jhn 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Jhn 14:12 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Jhn 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Jhn 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Jhn 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Jhn 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Jhn 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Jhn 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jhn 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Jhn 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Jhn 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

Jhn 16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Jhn 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Jhn 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Jhn 16:25 ¶ These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Jhn 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

Jhn 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Jhn 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Jhn 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God [View all] , overaboves, Tue Feb-15-11 09:04 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God
Feb 15th 2011
i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God
Feb 15th 2011
      RE: i ask in the name of Jesus Christ of God
Feb 20th 2011
RE: i ask in the name of The Holy Spirit
Feb 15th 2011
RE: i ask in the name of The Holy Spirit
Feb 15th 2011
      in church