Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #84436

Subject: "G.I.F meaning..." Previous topic | Next topic
GIF
Member since Oct 07th 2005
150 posts
Wed Jan-06-10 01:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"G.I.F meaning..."

Yep I got a gift/ but I知 Gif/ as in great influential figure/ not gift as in present but a present to the present/ present/ on the track/ here young gifted and black/ never ignorant getting goals accomplished nigga/ niggas I知 back/ yeah/ on top of the world like atmosphere/ hate percolate circulate like air/ rare/ that you値l find a one of a kind mind such as mine much refined I shine see mine very/ ahead of its time read lines in binary/ homey/ for what it痴 worth I知 old school like Earth/ watch it twirl/ while I知 out of space on stars/ spinning it on my middle finger like/ fuck the world/ floe heat/ fellas front like they so street/ play starch in the system break down to something sweet/ ain稚 crack but cake a treat/ when I eat losers is the only time I ever taste defeat ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6w1JHvsQU

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

G.I.F meaning... [View all] , GIF, Wed Jan-06-10 01:29 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: G.I.F meaning...
Jan 10th 2010

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #84436 Previous topic | Next topic