Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #81338

Subject: "Where -We- At?" Previous topic | Next topic
empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Tue Aug-11-09 03:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Where -We- At?"
Tue Aug-11-09 03:20 PM by empro

Where we at?
Where we at?

Gettin live wherever it's at...
Empro smooth poised and collected with a pro's flow...iron MIKE on the mic proved to groove with hall of fame elected mc's known to blow it outta frame... And I'm givin you a taste of what the "life's" like...Walking away not feeling quite the same mayne...Shattered glass when the lyricist thrash... Bloodstain on your window pane, Kris gives ya neck a slash... I know you're feelin the strain whenever I get up own it..

Non written, spittin with iron lungs that bankrupt funds, turning night into day, forcing nuns to drop their rosaries & bust guns...Total dismay/ I thought I told em E don't play! Packin two 8+1s, I'm bigger than the mayor waiting, ready for whatever there's to come/ Empro man v-ise is hardly ever home but always reppin/ Los Angeles master slayer, more wavy than a wild rapids sailor... The pens my weapon so keep on talkin, but I suggest you get to steppin/ OR I'll really make you muthafuckas see what's good & get stupid mad dumb...Blackout in the booth for days in a continual maze , goin at it until my tongues numb

It ain't where ya at..
It's where you're from...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Where -We- At? [View all] , empro, Tue Aug-11-09 03:18 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Where -We- At?
Aug 11th 2009
RE: Where -We- At?
Aug 11th 2009
      im down in Cali champ
Aug 11th 2009
           RE: im down in Cali champ