Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75208

Subject: "I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me know ..." Previous topic | Next topic
poeticorgasms
Member since Apr 06th 2005
97 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 04:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me know ..."

Life hit me in the chest, and I can’t breathe, neither can I cry. I sit in the train station watching passersby, and in my smiles and laughter I ly. Sprinkle glycerin in my eye, pseudo tears. Poked a dildo in the wet juicy hole, no satisfaction still. I shiver in the night, my muscle burn with lactic acid. It’s like when you left you pressed pause on my motion, still waiting for you to press play.

Life him me in the chest and I can’t breathe, neither can I cry.
Sit in mental institutes sound raping my larynx with screams. Satan lifting his footing crushing my dreams. In my mind I am famous, I am great but in reality I brown body writhes will they stick needles in my veins to keep me calm. You see it is the calmness that is killin me.

Either you or life hit me in the chest, can’t breathe neither can I cry. You silence jumps into bed with lipstick on his collar, unzips his pants and fucks me in the night. I awake sore brained, and angry. Angry because I am hurting and no one knows or cares or because I can’t cry and I can’t fuck, I can’t feel. I can’t, I can’t. I think what hurts the most is I can’t move or dance because you utterly rule me.

When the pen hits the paper, I ink !

I am a Glutton on America filling myself with worthless things.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me know ... [View all] , poeticorgasms, Wed Jun-18-08 04:04 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me know ...
Jun 19th 2008
RE: I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me k...
Jun 22nd 2008
RE: I have had writer's block this is all I could come up with, let me k...
Jun 22nd 2008

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75208 Previous topic | Next topic