Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69330

Subject: "Free Community aka the Love of the Word post" Previous topic | Next topic
ThaAnthology
Charter member
21061 posts
Mon Jul-02-07 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Free Community aka the Love of the Word post"

Hey ya'll, thanks for tuning in! On the real, I just wanted to talk to ya'll for a second.

I been here since 2000 and we've changed a lot since then, as we've changed before then as well. The one thing that remains the same is the love we share of the word itself in as many ways we find to express it. Also, we are unlike any other poetry board I've seen in that we are a community and we actually listen to each other.

We don't bash for grammar, we invite different styles, tones and attitudes. I love that fact!

Some of us post just to share, others post for actual comments and/or tips to make your work better. Some of us perform, some of us are published, some want to perform and or publish.

I think it wonderful that we have so many ranges of writer here, young and old. Those who've transitioned and those who are transitioning.

I just wanted to share that with you all and let you know that we are a family and we are listening. I see from the view counts alone!

This is our little world, and I appreciate each and every writer, listener, artist etc here.

The only thing that I would like is if you are advertising (whether it be for a contest, new collection, cd, performances etc please inbox me first. I would like to highlight these special events in our lives. Also, any births, marriages, birthdays, anything special to you, hit me with so we can do something to highlight this.

I am in and out these days, but i will be more involved.

If you have anything for me, please hit me up! This IS your board. We are unlike any other board on this site or any other! That's what's up.

(For the old schoolers) "If you love the word, like I love the word, somebody say Word!"

www.anthologyfmn.com

Enter the Written World of Fahim Malik Nassar

The House of Caine (available)

Melancholoy Funk (available)

Tha Anthology (Words 2001-2003) Poetry inspired by OKP and Wash, DC
(available)

The Spook who sat by the Radio Poetry (av

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Free Community aka the Love of the Word post [View all] , ThaAnthology, Mon Jul-02-07 11:25 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Word up !!!!
Jul 02nd 2007
alright I'm in
Jul 04th 2007
Worrrrrd!!!
Jul 04th 2007
i concur nm
Jul 04th 2007
      RE: i concur nm
Jul 08th 2007
RE: Free Community aka the Love of the Word post