Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64633

Subject: "if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***" Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Wed Feb-28-07 10:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***"

i'm kind of tired of trying to grind and get money.

so fuck it. i'm not looking for money. i'm on some straight for the love of hiphop shit right now. what my idea is is to put together a cool little free project for all of us to enjoy here at the OKPlayer community. i've got too many beats. what i'm going to do is post them up on a page for the mcs willing to participate to select from. I'M HOPING TO GET A NICE, DIVERSE, WIDE VARIETY OF MC'S WHO ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE. signed, unsigned.

so its as simple as listen to the beats, pick the beat you want to rap on, do your song,,, and then in about a month i'd like to gather all the completed songs back and assemble the project and post that bitch up for free on the boards for everyone to enjoy. hopefully it'll get an anchor and heads will be in to the music. simple as that. no bullshit, no strings, nothing.

hoping ya'll ain't too cool to get down.

holler at me on the email or private message if you want to get down. i've got some alright beats ready to go.

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love *** [View all] , judono, Wed Feb-28-07 10:40 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: if any of ya'll can rhyme and want to get down for the love ***
Mar 01st 2007
Mar 01st 2007
Mar 01st 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #64633 Previous topic | Next topic