Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62406

Subject: "i am a poem (blog entry)" Previous topic | Next topic
the_best_part
Member since Jan 13th 2005
1823 posts
Fri Dec-08-06 11:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"i am a poem (blog entry)"

i write poems and put my life in them. tell my story with subtle language. i am not near as complex as HE claims. nor as simple as the Bitch thinks i am. i am a poem and that poem is me. i am words arranged to create a sound that evokes a sense of being there when you've travelled not from your seat.

i am the magic of finding the hissing of a snake simply sliding secretely inside stanzas of statements....

i am the beauty of cutting chopping creating couplets with swings from axes. you can almost see the hand come down sharply to split the wood.

i am the fluff and puff in airy whispering wind whirls, you can hear me whisk by flowing like feathery frayed ribbon.

i am the strength in the black and the sturdy underneath soft sounds revealing brick and stone i am the solid found nation.

in me is the stirring together of sounds that have smells and tastes and feelings.

i can pose seductively my lips, dainty and sweet head tilts and eye beckons a bit of mystery come follow me a hint of sexuality

i can vulgur wild and obscene lick bend over open wide slap and scream clean precision whore of words

i am tightly woven and wrapped with cloth of humility bowed head covered modesty hunched shoulders slightly virgin tucked safely in silk webbed cocoon

i am loud bright colored high with yellows and reds darting all directions sparkling electric pop and glare

i am a poem. every poem i write is me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i am a poem (blog entry) [View all] , the_best_part, Fri Dec-08-06 11:47 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: i am a poem (blog entry)
Dec 08th 2006
Dec 08th 2006
Awww Helll Nawwh ...
Nov 25th 2009
Nov 26th 2009