Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59997

Subject: "Okay Poets: i humbly ask for your assistance" Previous topic | Next topic
Jon
Charter member
18687 posts
Thu Aug-31-06 11:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Okay Poets: i humbly ask for your assistance"

this girl i used to go to school with back in my high school days (we never really hung out but we knew each other by name in passing) got at me via myspace.

its a totally friendly thing, and i don't feel like sending unintentional signals

this is my dilemma:

turns out she's heavy into writing and poetry and stuff too (never knew that about her)

and so we were both pleasantly surprised to learn that each other write.

she wants me to send her something i wrote. i want to send her something DOPE, but i'm such a hard critic of my work, and the only newer stuff i can find (flood claimed so much of my work) that i'm REALLY liking is either sexual, romantic, or fantasy-space-aged-crazy stuff.

in fact, my fav 2 pieces of recent history that i still remember or have access to are actually the pieces i wrote in round 1 and 2 of the Topic Tourney we had here. (still in the archives here)

but...

where i need your help is: maybe i'll write something fresh. i'm blank for topics right now...anyone have any ideas for a piece i can write that's not going to throw a monkeywrench in the current vibe?

or should i just send her my space-age horny jungle-sex stuff? lol

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Okay Poets: i humbly ask for your assistance [View all] , Jon, Thu Aug-31-06 11:24 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Okay Poets: i humbly ask for your assistance
Aug 31st 2006
thanks! good ideas. i'll check out that thread
Aug 31st 2006

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59997 Previous topic | Next topic