Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59128

Subject: "g-oth-rowup" Previous topic | Next topic
Amen
Charter member
270 posts
Thu Aug-03-06 10:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"g-oth-rowup"
Thu Aug-03-06 10:49 PM by Amen

Oh fuck what you say Ive seen everything that’s what they all say but Ive seen it off the deck of a ship in a bottle. I don’t have a god damn thing wrong with me besides everything around me I dropped a knife once when I was five I was running with it while holding it in the wrong direction everyone knows the knifes supposed to be facing you so that if you do fuck up nobody but you dies. Ha dies. Right nobody just dies they all get fucking hiv or some other god awful disease that reaps their families wallet because if we aren’t keeping them alive were bad family and if we don’t let them suffer that means we don’t care. Who needs a fucking degree is that piece of computer paper going to be my ticket to heaven how many starving tribes could’ve lived off that piece and for how long? Shutup that wasn’t a fucking question. I’ve seen kids fall off bikes. No wait they didn’t fall daddy pushed them because they were out having fun. Daddy doesn’t like fun when hes on the coach watching the teleacloholicfasdfasdf I don’t need you. Love. Ha. That’s gotten me as far as the bus stop the bus never came and I was on time just like ever day everyday I wake up to 3 cops standing over my sleeping corpse they graduated highschool and decided they wanted to punish people for a living couldn’t they of just been stepfathers. Don’t make me bite your face cause it aint like I like the taste of cigarettes and malt liquor from nights before and between those nights and now there were more cigarettes and malt liquor thanks bitch for fucking up life my life not my car but that too if I could drive a bus picking up all my problems we’d be late for school. But why doesn’t he talk about politics. Fuck politics I’ve got enough planes crashing into my towers. A plane kills instantly a poison needle will fuck you in the ass and laugh at you while you question how long youll live.

Daddydidntapproveofhomosexualitybecausethatsnotarkansasmaterial daddy didn’t approve of much. Fuck daddy. Daddy fucked us. I thank my sister for emerging as the superstar in our family and I thank my brother for showing that life isn’t about being a superstar its about being a fucking mark on peoples lives. Will that mark cross heavens gates fuck heavens gates and their sweat shop production nike triangle bedsheets. Tom cruise and mel Gibson can stick a knife through their brave hearts. Who gave them that title anyways. Theres a bomb in your brain counting down the moment that it explodes isn’t that everyones story tom? Your impossible mission isn’t special.

(inspired by Jack Kerouac)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

g-oth-rowup [View all] , Amen, Thu Aug-03-06 10:21 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: g-oth-rowup
Aug 04th 2006
Aug 04th 2006
Sep 19th 2011
Oct 16th 2011