Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #81000

Subject: "touched heart(s) and live(s)----M.J.~r.i.p." Previous topic | Next topic
Nathaniel
Charter member
9962 posts
Sun Jul-19-09 01:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"touched heart(s) and live(s)----M.J.~r.i.p."
Sun Jul-19-09 02:05 PM by Nathaniel

with robotic movements, cadences, and moonwalk(s) aside..

he was the first one I saw..
if that makes sense

he was the first odd ball, who could sing, that was getting love..
heavy..

they ignored the "seemingly" obvious personal inferences..and danced.
all fucking night son!

Niggas blamed it on the boogie, the yack, the white lady, aaall that..

but especially on "the boogie"..

He let alotta people of similar original-color through cracked, and in some cases obliterated doors of media (e.g.-mtv's racial barriers towards the "blacks", pepsi letting a "black" be their poster boy and then paying for the overhead of the "bad" tour..)

He was so wise, so transparent (but not), so dedicated to getting better and to making US scream louder and more furiously, of course in response to what OUR eyes was seeing man..

I loved MICHAEL J. JACKSON ...from the moment my young ears heard the strains of a "Jackson 5" 45"Lp, or after that "off the wall", or after that the first time I heard "Nukaa pendi-pia-Nukka pendi pia..penzywaaay!"..

Had no idea it was "ok" to sing that way, and then put it out and get millions to play it on they down time at the crib, and @ the barb-b-q's and @ the clubs, and so on, and so on..

I feel people sometimes..

Sometimes strong, other times somewhat distant..

Him, I felt to be extraordinarily talented, but as well, and in-as-much as the fame quadrupled, equally frightened of the intention(s) of people...

to me coming from a childhood "spiked (like punch)" and littered with false promises, users, abusers, liars, two-faced family who tell ALL your-f*cking-business intentionally and otherwise (when drunk and/or high)..

he came from that, so to set APART from it..and to yet still find it and with greater measure @ it's core..it prolly sent the old MJ we used to know into orbit son..

i know him not to be a molester or leerer of others, but who's to say @ the day's end..

what i am confident of, and proud to remember is.. the warm feeling that overtook a young heart on new york ave.. (across the street from kings county hospital) in brooklyn,ny..

when my moms or pops would throw on mj and watch me go.

not gonna speak on it, don't ask me!
lol..

i had it down son, and then the company came..and you ALL know the rest..

shut up, love you mike. (r.i.p.)

King James Bible states in (1st Corinthians 14:8-9)-"..Again, If the trumpet does NOT sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?..So it is with you."

For an audible glimpse of my sound, click here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/9549455779abe02a/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

touched heart(s) and live(s)----M.J.~r.i.p. [View all] , Nathaniel, Sun Jul-19-09 01:52 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I Feel U Here ...
Jul 22nd 2009

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #81000 Previous topic | Next topic