Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #76827

Subject: "*damn*" Previous topic | Next topic
mindful
Charter member
41306 posts
Sat Oct-11-08 10:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "*damn*"
In response to In response to 0

must've been something extremely crucial for you to kick more than 8 bars...

Step up and try?! You gonna beat me down or love me high!?!? Fuck you if you really have to ask why? Cause I'm not going anywhere until the day i die and only then straight to your blood with the last part of you and your love. 40 year promises like acres and mules no fakes here or fools just fires and fuels they fit like a glove when you spin and ain't even planning to live long enough. Changing fast lanes to slow ones too late no matter what you think you know people end up flipped in the ditch come sun rain or snow. Oh I Pray God no! OH! OH!~ OH! O!H Like an orgasm or death spasm can happen together or alone. Some know better some just never took the time to let it really be known. To each their own. Pappa will fucking wipe the asses of his babies and his loves Phull Grown but everybody has to know the stink of their own shit they own. Let out a moan as I take you places unknown some things you forgot already shown. Pappa's laying his hat down welcome home. I'm saying it's like that let it be known. I'm only going as far as I can be thrown. Y'all wussy fucks rocking crowns but I've remained on the throne busting nuts like in pussy flicks up in all your erogenous zones.

*shrugs* whatever it is... shake it off man... shit ain't sposed to last forever...

----------------------------------
http://www.clutchmagazine.com
http://www.lulu.com/content/132318

you are a burst of energy
always on the go ©chinese fortune cookie

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The motherfucking bomb I drop [View all] , PG, Sat Oct-11-08 05:21 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The motherfucking bomb I drop
Oct 13th 2008
nobodies stopping you from trying to show me
Oct 13th 2008
I haven't recorded a verse in ages... should I do this chit>?
Oct 28th 2008
RE: I haven't recorded a verse in ages... should I do this chit>?
Oct 28th 2008
      dam son you talk worse than me... shut the fuck up...lol
Oct 28th 2008
           RE: dam son you talk worse than me... shut the fuck up...lol
Oct 29th 2008
RE: The motherfucking bomb I drop
Oct 28th 2008

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #76827 Previous topic | Next topic