Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #76827

Subject: "The motherfucking bomb I drop" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Sat Oct-11-08 05:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The motherfucking bomb I drop"
Sat Oct-11-08 05:24 PM by PG

this one's to ya moms an pops the shit that attracts flies and cops and stops the clocks on blocks with undetected aftershocks the sick infested blaster shots to blow your walls and make the plaster rot what the motherfucking hell you got nothing can make the Pappa stop motherfuckers roll and drop the fire cleanse and melt the lens of perspective and blow up the entire spot to die here with a thought to live in fear of what is not to some too much is not alot and the Phucking Glacier is too hot every space in here hard fought inch by inch direct flank and rear and caught yeah baby I know that's the spot only for Pappa Greygoose like 3/4 quarters 26 vodka make ya loose or Nikki and Hunter S. ran to the proverbial noose there's a millions ways to die! Parlez vous lies? Pardon who cries the hardest when shit flies? Pappa Grip hearts and take to the skies. Identifies the Prey Grounded and dives. Who in the hell defies think they live to tell and survive?!?! Only a partner who truly knows myself better than I. Breathe a collective sigh and realize "It ain't I" the message passing before your eyes? Step up and try?! You gonna beat me down or love me high!?!? Fuck you if you really have to ask why? Cause I'm not going anywhere until the day i die and only then straight to your blood with the last part of you and your love. 40 year promises like acres and mules no fakes here or fools just fires and fuels they fit like a glove when you spin and ain't even planning to live long enough. Changing fast lanes to slow ones too late no matter what you think you know people end up flipped in the ditch come sun rain or snow. Oh I Pray God no! OH! OH!~ OH! O!H Like an orgasm or death spasm can happen together or alone. Some know better some just never took the time to let it really be known. To each thier own. Pappa will fucking wipe the asses of his babies and his loves Phull Grown but everybody has to know the stink of their own shit they own. Let out a moan as I take you places unknown some things you forgot already shown. Pappa's laying his hat down welcome home. I'm saying it's like that let it be known. I'm only going as far as I can be thrown. Y'all wussy fucks rocking crowns but I've remained on the throne busting nuts like in pussy flicks up in all your erogenous zones. the rest be homogonous think this shit gay but like a true backdoor man, women and little girls understand. do don't blunder and... try steal the thunder of the man.. Pappa rip the sun asunder, the rest of the solar system ran to say nothing of how he took down the universe on his last stand. you know the one, the one that once again offered Proof Garaunteed that life is grand. So please unclench your fist and just take my hand. No bullshit no promised land just every last Phine Grain of sand that spills from the hours we span.... If you really can't say anything aloud please just say dam.

Pardonez ce Garcon ...

Je suis un madman Madame.

*tips hat and lays it down*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The motherfucking bomb I drop [View all] , PG, Sat Oct-11-08 05:21 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
*damn*
Oct 11th 2008
RE: The motherfucking bomb I drop
Oct 13th 2008
nobodies stopping you from trying to show me
Oct 13th 2008
I haven't recorded a verse in ages... should I do this chit>?
Oct 28th 2008
RE: I haven't recorded a verse in ages... should I do this chit>?
Oct 28th 2008
      dam son you talk worse than me... shut the fuck up...lol
Oct 28th 2008
           RE: dam son you talk worse than me... shut the fuck up...lol
Oct 29th 2008
RE: The motherfucking bomb I drop
Oct 28th 2008

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #76827 Previous topic | Next topic