Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75534

Subject: "RE: {audio} Twisted Love Song [Legend & Hill "So High" rmx beat]Feedback..." Previous topic | Next topic
The Lyric
Member since Feb 07th 2006
158 posts
Sat Jul-12-08 09:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "RE: {audio} Twisted Love Song [Legend & Hill "So High" rmx beat]Feedback..."
In response to In response to 0

Hey,
thanks y'all for the feedback.

Spittin my verses/Intensity:
I think part of my problem is that I am being impatient about this. As in, I'll come home, and before eating, I'm already tryna do some recording -- so the hunger definitely affects my projection and the intensity I spit into the mic.

Plus, I don't like doing punch-ins.

(@PhotoSynthesis) I think I under-estimated how sensitive people are to the intensity of a performance. So...I have stopped doing the rap-while-hungry thing since it's counterproductive LOL.

My transition:
Yea, that's something I am having a problem with; i.e. being able to transition while still making sure that the listener is following what I am saying. I am able to control it better when I flow slower at a Kanye-type pace. (@see the Against The Grain {Barry Bonds} on myspace page).

I will wait till I get a better mic before I start recording again.

Thanks much, really helped.

http://www.myspace.com/heremakhetonline

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

{audio} Twisted Love Song [Legend & Hill "So High" rmx beat]Feedback pls [View all] , The Lyric, Thu Jul-03-08 08:47 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Ummmmmm .... Nope!
Jul 06th 2008
RE: Ummmmmm .... Nope!
Jul 07th 2008
      RE: Ummmmmm .... Nope!
Jul 07th 2008
RE: {audio} Twisted Love Song [Legend & Hill "So High" rmx beat]Feedback...
Jul 09th 2008

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #75534 Previous topic | Next topic