Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67878

Subject: "RE: dialogue - the neverending conversation (add on)" Previous topic | Next topic
PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Tue May-01-07 12:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: dialogue - the neverending conversation (add on)"
In response to In response to 0

>Ben: ... And you, you have the best job in the world. You travel, get paid tons of money, and yet, you complain? Why? Tell me how you have it as bad as I do.

G~Baby: Oh yeah, I get paid tons of money, but traveling is a bitch! -- (Eating airplane food, hotel food, take out or room service food) -- I'd like a good ol' fashioned HOME COOKED meal on a more frequent basis, yaknow? I'd like sleeping in my own goddamn bed instead of nappin' on the plane or on hotel beds that have been slept on, fucked on, possibly pissed on by others! And with the money I get paid, I also get the extra added responsibility -- the stress -- the headaches -- additional gray hairs -- lack of sound, restful sleep -- don't see my family or friends as often as I'd like to ... etc., etc.

The grass may look greener on the other side, but trust me Ben -- the so~called tons of money ain't worth the peace of mind and comfort that comes with simplicity & plain ol' happiness -- (AND MONEY DON'T BUY HAPPINESS) -- trust me on that!

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

dialogue - the neverending conversation (add on) [View all] , Morehouse, Mon Apr-30-07 12:50 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: dialogue - the neverending conversation (add on)
Apr 30th 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 02nd 2007
May 06th 2007
May 06th 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67878 Previous topic | Next topic