Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67710

Subject: "ok fam!!! dont forget about meh!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Wed Apr-25-07 02:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"ok fam!!! dont forget about meh!!!!"

if u can make an account on loud.com and show some support for me-starting next week!
After all that I missed the deadline for this week but they said that was cool but i got pissed anyway

i been workin on my shit- would appreciate some feedback before saturday- let me know if im wack/good whatever..

I think lyrically im pretty good but i have to work on my deliv

www.loud.com/ezzsentialsoul

which i have been working on we well as cats said that i was too complex more poetic LOL
so i tried to be more street... afterall thats where my poems originated from more of a street level that advanced and developed into thought provokin poems. BUT PLEASE LEMME KNO WHAT U THINK!
I been spending most of my time on that site promotin n shit they give u points for it-not just talent or votes feel me?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!! ITS A CONTEST!!!!!!STARTING APRIL 15TH 2007!!!!!!!!!www.loud.com/ezzssentialsoul

www.soundclick.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoulmusiq
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul4/index.html

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ok fam!!! dont forget about meh!!!! [View all] , Ezzsential, Wed Apr-25-07 02:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: ok fam!!! dont forget about meh!!!!
Apr 25th 2007
???????????
Apr 26th 2007
RE: ok fam!!! dont forget about meh!!!!
Apr 25th 2007
?????????????
Apr 26th 2007
dam i get no love!!!!!!!!!
Apr 27th 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67710 Previous topic | Next topic