Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62358

Subject: "iLLiterature" Previous topic | Next topic
Allan poe the abstract
Member since Dec 06th 2006
4 posts
Wed Dec-06-06 07:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"iLLiterature"

Penny 4 your thoughts when you pay attention/i reimburse you with a tight rhyme/thin line between love and hate is a loved ones life line,when they flat line/death,who can be held accountable for that crime/when shots ring out,ain't no man of steel or bat signal/when that whistle known as pistols pits you against him/reaper the grim,keeper of pens/stocked with the blue blood before oxygenated,of martyrs who died for the cause/the essence of they souls i supply in the bars/niggas claim to feel my pain,but don't share the scars/when my image is something they lies blemished and didn't care to marr/when they,snared the stars/and put around they necks to show me what i wouldn't achieve/but caution, "achtung"(attention)/watch tongues cuz the power of words is like ammo with the tongue serving as a cocked gun/these niggas running into death so cocksure,stop thinking with ya cock son/dick heads,yes i'm talking shit/ain't that the language of shit heads/i reign supreme,mlk shedding tears cuz after his death it still remains a dream/time for positivity and real shit's dominance/but how can yall PAY attention without common SENSE(cents)..

I know that probably went over a lot of yall's heads,just keep reading it til you get it.That was my Lupe Fiasco style flow..Oh yeah,and all my shit's copyrighted so anyone who bite my bars will feel that lawSUIT(it fits you well)

Regards,
The griever of hip-hop's death..Deep Thought aka allan poe the abstract

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

iLLiterature [View all] , Allan poe the abstract, Wed Dec-06-06 07:40 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: iLLiterature
Dec 08th 2006
Dec 08th 2006
Dec 09th 2006

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #62358 Previous topic | Next topic