Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61779

Subject: "Sunglasses" Previous topic | Next topic
poeticorgasms
Member since Apr 06th 2005
97 posts
Sun Nov-12-06 09:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Sunglasses"

Take off the fucking sunglasses and see into me, Love me

Here I am love me, choose me. Like Meredith said.
I miss you, I love you and I do not know why.
Like a monkey with his hand stuck inside of a box reaching for a banana , I am still holding on you.
"Blue Lou" am I, not matter how hard I try you are inside me, my thought, my spirit is with you.

I pray for you more that I pray for myself.
So take the fucking sunglasses off and see how much I love you, and want you every molecule of you on top off and inside me.

I want to feel your breathe dance upon my choclately goodess, I want to feel your soul mingle tween my breast in the night.
Shit, I want to get lost in your night of your back dancing on top of mine stomach.
Take of the muthafucking sunglasses , so you can see the sun of my love shining into your room, come into my room and remove the darkness and impending doom.

Please take off those raybands, so that I can feel the sands of you loins pour in between me, so that I can taste you chocolate, sweet and spicy.Your absence entices me. Just remove them from your face so that you can seem me writhing round and shaking my hips to entice you.
Take them off so that you can the black and blue of me moving through time.

Wanna be your divine, siren ringing through the night wailing with passion. Can't wait for the trashing of our souls.When can drive through the night as fast as we want and crash into eachother.
See I want you to come into my heart when you've grown cold.

But you turn you face to the black side of the moon and keep those sunglasses on, with each blinded view you break my heart, and the whip of your rejection cause the skin on my back to rise in rebellion, the wounds dance to the rhythm of your silence.
Let me tell you something take off those sunglasses so that you can see me shatter into a million pieces. For you all for you....

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Sunglasses [View all] , poeticorgasms, Sun Nov-12-06 09:40 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Sunglasses
Mar 12th 2007
Mar 13th 2007
Mar 13th 2007
up nm
Mar 15th 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #61779 Previous topic | Next topic