Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #748953

Subject: "Rabbit Hole (Paramount+, 2023)" Previous topic | Next topic
Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Wed Aug-30-23 01:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Rabbit Hole (Paramount+, 2023)"

At one point, I thought "How is it that I've never heard anyone talk about this show?" Seriously, I have never seen nor heard ANYONE even mention this show. Not even a commercial for it! But to be honest, I had never heard about it until a couple weeks ago. On a long flight, the little lady randomly watched the 1st episode (she never heard of it before either). She liked it and wanted to continue watching once we got home.

Man, this show was fun. It's an action/espionage/political/psychological thriller designed to keep you guessing. It's just loaded with so many twists and turns and surprise reveals.

Yeah, there are some plot holes. And a few times, they really stretch the limits of believability. But if you can let that ride, this a very good time. And I was satisfied with the way they ended it.

I never watched "24" but Kiefer Sutherland may get me to go back and peep it. Meta Golding sometimes looks like Stacy Dash at several moments through the show. But the scene stealer to me was Rob Yang.

I hope they get a 2nd season but I don't know what may happen with the strike and stuff.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #748953 Previous topic | Next topic