Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #739174

Subject: "how about an Apple TV Plus post? " Previous topic | Next topic
thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41487 posts
Wed Aug-05-20 12:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"how about an Apple TV Plus post? "

if u got it, what have u watched or are watching? how was it?

i watched so far See which i actually really enjoyed.... pleasantly surprised by the Blackness of the cast as well

Little America was very well done imo.... short stories on the struggles of immigration... each episodes are about 30 min, real easy to watch...i recommend it

The Banker is a dope flick based on the true story of 2 blk entrepreneurs who opened the 1st blk bank in America... also recommend it

watched a few episodes of The Greatness code, 5-10 minutes capsules about top athletes describing monents/games they were in the zone.... meh....

also watched the 1st episode of DEAR.... a show about celebrities receiving letters from ppl that explain how their lives has been affected and influenced by said celebrities... only watched the one with Spike Lee but there's episodes with Stevie Wonder, Oprah and Misty Copeland that im looking forward to checking out eventually...

Dads... a doc about Fathers was cool too...

only watched the Morning show's 1st episode supposed to be okay, will see.... also planning to check out Greyhound the Tom Hanks flick....

oh almost forgot to say that i really liked Home... a series about great and well thought-out houses around the world... it got an Emmy nomination

that being said, not sure if once my year-long free subscription expires if i'll renew it.... i see they are trying to give us quality content but they just cant compete with Netflix and Amazon.... so probably wont renew

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

how about an Apple TV Plus post? [View all] , thegodcam, Wed Aug-05-20 12:00 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I highly recommend Boys State. Not saying you'll enjoy it
Aug 21st 2020
just finished it..... thought it was excellent
Aug 22nd 2020
      Ben: felt like I was watching the origin story of a comic book villian
Aug 22nd 2020
           Ha! Great observation
Aug 23rd 2020
and now they managed to produce the best picture of the year
Apr 05th 2022
If you produce the best picture and nobody watches it....
Apr 05th 2022

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #739174 Previous topic | Next topic