Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #736434

Subject: "RE: Jeph Loeb done!!! Marvel TV is effectively dead outside of cartoons" Previous topic | Next topic
howisya
Member since Nov 09th 2002
39983 posts
Fri Oct-25-19 07:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: Jeph Loeb done!!! Marvel TV is effectively dead outside of cartoons"
In response to In response to 0
Fri Oct-25-19 07:44 AM by howisya

as someone who's watched every episode of agents of SHIELD, it was occasionally frustrating to see little to no integration with the larger MCU for no apparent reason. i know they tried some in the beginning, but when they went to space and the future to avoid the snap they sent a clear signal they were done trying. i never blamed the creative team, and for the most part it's been an enjoyable enough show without the involvement of other characters and storylines from MCU. it's just a "what if?" in itself what it would have been had the MCU boys cooperated.

cloak & dagger didn't suffer from being first out the gate and the false hope that it could be in continuity with MCU. it had its own identity from the beginning, and i've really enjoyed it because it is so standalone and able to work on its unique strengths and style. i hope this doesn't spell the end for the show. (EDIT: i see your other post now. i'm with you on the hulu jump, even though i don't have or really want hulu right now. it would fit there assuming the other shows on it continue.)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Jeph Loeb done!!! Marvel TV is effectively dead outside of cartoons [View all] , bwood, Fri Oct-25-19 06:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I don't think he'll be missed
Oct 25th 2019
i just hope they recast the same lead actors
Oct 25th 2019

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #736434 Previous topic | Next topic