Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #736434

Subject: "I don't think he'll be missed" Previous topic | Next topic
BigWorm
Charter member
10385 posts
Fri Oct-25-19 07:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I don't think he'll be missed"
In response to In response to 0

Personally I quite enjoyed the Netflix Marvel shows (despite the glaring flaws) - especially Daredevil, Punisher and season 2 of Luke Cage - but overall his shows were never ever ever EVER going to sync up well with the MCU. Maaaaaaybe Daredevil might have fit slightly with Spiderman (I would have loved to see a darker Spiderman project have him team up with Daredevil against Kingpin). Otherwise nope, especially as Feige is steering the MCU into a more galactic sci-fi realm (which I'm kinda nervous about).

And part of me really hoped that we would see a fun coda to the Netflix shows. Like, even if they were canceled, I would have LOVED to see quick shots of them in the final battle of Endgame. Just a quick, easily missed shot, as with Howard the Duck in the background. It would have been a nice little fan-pleasing send off.

But in general we don't need any of those shows. Maybe if they had performed well it might have been a different story. But even if they had I think the visions between the shows and the movies were just too different.

Now let's see what happens when we get shows controlled by Evil Overlord Feige.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Jeph Loeb done!!! Marvel TV is effectively dead outside of cartoons [View all] , bwood, Fri Oct-25-19 06:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Jeph Loeb done!!! Marvel TV is effectively dead outside of cartoons
Oct 25th 2019
i just hope they recast the same lead actors
Oct 25th 2019

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #736434 Previous topic | Next topic