Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #730483

Subject: "Who still riding with moviepass? AMC announces AMCpass" Previous topic | Next topic
Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Mon Jul-09-18 07:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Who still riding with moviepass? AMC announces AMCpass"

Wit a few diff tweaks

Moviepass was started by 2 black dudes but I don't see how they can survive

https://www.abc15.com/entertainment/events/amc-theatres-announces-20-per-month-movie-ticket-subscription-plan

The AMC Stubs A-List is a new tier added to AMC’s current Stubs rewards program that lets moviegoers watch up to three movies per week for just $19.95 (plus tax) per month. Under the guidelines, users can conceivably take in a triple feature in one day if they wanted to.

Under the Stubs A-List, guests can watch any available showtime at any U.S. AMC location. All premium formats -- IMAX, Dolby Cinema, RealD 3D and others -- are included in the program.

Subscribers to the Stubs A-List will also receive all benefits of the AMC Stubs Premiere rewards program, which includes free popcorn and soda upgrades, free refills on large popcorn, express service at the box office and concessions, and no online ticketing fees. The $15 annual Stubs Premiere fee is also waived for Stubs A-List members.

According to AMC, Stubs Premiere members receive a $5 reward for every 5,000 points earned, which translates to a 10% credit toward future AMC purchases.

In comparison, the ticket subscription plan offered by MoviePass has a $9.95 monthly fee for unlimited movies during a month. However, users are limited to viewing a movie once under their account.

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Who still riding with moviepass? AMC announces AMCpass [View all] , Riot, Mon Jul-09-18 07:08 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
AMC has some adavntages in my town
Jul 09th 2018
This sounds way better, and smart of them.
Jul 10th 2018
Feels like MoviePass has been trying to kill itself
Jul 09th 2018
I'm holding MoviePass til the wheels fall off, even though they suck.
Jul 10th 2018
Same.
Jul 10th 2018
i would do moviepass
Jul 11th 2018

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #730483 Previous topic | Next topic