Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #710137

Subject: "R.I.P. Patty Duke" Previous topic | Next topic
JiggysMyDayJob
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
5178 posts
Tue Mar-29-16 11:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"R.I.P. Patty Duke"

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/29/patty-duke-dies-dead-at-69/

Hollywood legend Patty Duke -- who won an Oscar for playing Helen Keller in "The Miracle Worker" -- has died.
She was 69.
Duke passed away at 1:20 AM Tuesday morning. She died from sepsis due to a ruptured intestine.
Duke's son Sean Astin said the family is "relieved" because Duke was in a lot of pain and the process took a long time to play out.
Duke's family issued a statement, saying, "This morning, our beloved wife, mother, matriarch and the exquisite artist, humanitarian, and champion for mental health, Anna Patty Duke Pearce, closed her eyes, quieted her pain and ascended to a beautiful place."
"We celebrate the infinite love and compassion she shared through her work and throughout her life."
Duke was a child star -- winning the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress at 16 years old in 1962.
She was married 4 times ... most recently to Michael Pearce.
Duke is survived by her 3 kids ... including "Lord of the Rings" star Sean Astin.
Story developing ...

I'm super sad, I spent a lot of time watching re-runs of the Patty Duke show with my mom on cable. She loved that woman.

sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpress.com
itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249
facebook: facebook.com/situationpodemy
@SituationPodemy

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

R.I.P. Patty Duke [View all] , JiggysMyDayJob, Tue Mar-29-16 11:55 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
all i see is this:
Mar 30th 2016
RIP
Mar 31st 2016
RIP. her performance in The Miracle Worker changed my life.
Apr 13th 2016

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #710137 Previous topic | Next topic