Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #703272

Subject: "Evangelical/Neo-Nazi/Homegrown Terrorist Series and Movies?" Previous topic | Next topic
amplifya7
Member since Feb 07th 2010
2989 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 06:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Evangelical/Neo-Nazi/Homegrown Terrorist Series and Movies?"

The CIA is a foreign intelligence agency, but I was really hoping the rumor about Homeland Season 5 being about homegrown terrorists would be true. So far its back to Hezbollah, ISIS, its dangerous at the border of Lebanon, etc...The trailer looks like later in the season they will do something with German rebel groups, but so far its more of the same

I want to see a well produced show with some Tim McVeigh, Columbine, American History X, Waco, American crazy incestuous 'the world is gonna end' cults, getting infiltrated and busted up

Are there any high quality shows I can watch that? Is 24 kinda like that sometimes (I never watched)? How is there not a good FBI equivalent to Homeland?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Evangelical/Neo-Nazi/Homegrown Terrorist Series and Movies? [View all] , amplifya7, Wed Oct-07-15 06:25 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
ever see red state? (kevin smith)
Oct 07th 2015
Nope, but its free this month on Xfinity On Demand, nice!
Oct 07th 2015
Arlington Road
Oct 07th 2015
This sounds like what I'm looking for
Oct 08th 2015
Die Hards?
Oct 07th 2015
Ryan Gosling's debut in 'True Believer'.
Oct 08th 2015
Yep, I saw that
Oct 08th 2015

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #703272 Previous topic | Next topic