15. "RE: Rank your excitement about these 20 2007 summer movies." In response to In response to 0
>Your choices: >Spiderman 3 >28 Weeks Later >Shrek the Third >Pirates 3 >Knocked Up >Hostel 2 >Ocean's 13 >Fantastic Four 2 >Evan Almighty >Live Free or Die Hard >Sicko >Ratatouille >Transformers >Harry Potter 5 >Hairspray >I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry >The Simpsons Movie >The Bourne Ultimatum >Rush Hour 3 >Superbad >
fantastic four does not get on my list
20. Hairspray. A Movie that became a play, now a movie based on a play. no thanks sir.
19. Ratatouille-Fievel is the only cartoon mouse i need.
18. Hostel 2: First one was cool, but i don't like horror in the sumer
17. Rush Hour 3: Man fuck Chris tucker and his lazy ass. In the last what 7 years he's only done Rush hour. I'm good homie
16. 28 Weeks Later: I thought the first movie was overrated anyway
15. Evan Almighty: I love steve, but maybe corny
13. I Know Pronounce...: I like Sandler and Kevin, but hasn't this been done.
12. Live Free or Die Hard: Yippie Ki YaY Fuckers!
11. Harry Potter: They never really dissapoint
10. Shrek the Third: all the advertising is getting on my nerves.
9. Transformer: They're gonna fuck this shit up, but i must see it.
8. Simpsons: see above
7. Bourne: I've never got too hype about these, but i'm a damon fan.
6. Knocked Up: people keep sayin how funny it is, but the trailers are not that funny.
5. Spiderman 3: why not
4. Pirates; I just hope the story isn't as confusing.
3. Superbad: Shit looks golden
2. Oceans 13-Pacino's in. Elllen in the mix, its got to pay off
u get the idea
God is my Bodyguard!
Torn between saturday night and early sunday morn, I don't know i'm somewhere stuck in between(tween)!-Dre 3000