Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #704063

Subject: "No one's watching this season?? ((( SPOILERS )))" Previous topic | Next topic
obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8763 posts
Thu Oct-29-15 02:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "No one's watching this season?? ((( SPOILERS )))"
In response to In response to 0

The series is three episodes deep. Mary Jane's personality is started to grate on me. I can't tell if it's because she's not being sympathetic or likeable or if the problem is with me and my tastes.

The scene with David and Mary Jane's dad at the hospital was laughably bad but it also a scene with Mary Jane and her brother talking about the type of love she deserves which is one of the best scenes of the season so far.

Loretta Devine's character, Cecilia, is annoying. My sister and I were talking back and forth and we both think Mary Jane is too smart to have been ensnared by the compromising position Cecilia placed Mary Jane in.

I'll keep watching tho since it's the closest thing to a prestige show featuring a mostly black cast and it still is really good.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Being Mary Jane - Season 3 (BET) [View all] , obsidianchrysalis, Wed Oct-28-15 06:53 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
What bothers me about the Loretta Devine situation.....
Oct 31st 2015
This past ep with Lisa was Emmy worthy.....
Oct 31st 2015
yes!
Nov 02nd 2015
Woman that was tacky
Nov 11th 2015

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #704063 Previous topic | Next topic