Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3043637

Subject: "A few of my thoughts on Dr. Dre and NWA and Priority Records." Previous topic | Next topic
normal35762
Member since Oct 20th 2004
13246 posts
Wed Aug-23-23 10:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"A few of my thoughts on Dr. Dre and NWA and Priority Records."
Wed Aug-23-23 11:21 AM by normal35762

Again...I wish there was a behind the scenes documentary or article on the making of Efil4zaggin. I really want to know the behind the scenes stuff. The making of it track for track.

A SUPER DOPE album but seemed very wham bam thank you mam looking back on it. No real linear notes. Just art work, an ad for gear and that was it.

Priority Records had the cheapest tapes back in the days. The tapes I got from Priority Records artists in the early 90's....the artwork on the actual tape or whatever it is called faded pretty fast. And would be the only tapes I had that would get damn near a bald fade (artwork totally gone). That will be another post too. The quality of cassette tapes in hip hop.

Dr.Dre's best body of work in my opinion was Efil4zaggin. Not one wack beat on there.

I wish Dr.Dre woulda came out with an autobiography. But we are probably past that point now huh? Or perhaps there is no need?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A few of my thoughts on Dr. Dre and NWA and Priority Records. [View all] , normal35762, Wed Aug-23-23 10:52 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: A few of my thoughts on Dr. Dre and NWA and Priority Records.
Aug 24th 2023
Yea I think you're right.
Aug 24th 2023
RE: FUCK Jerry Heller n/m
Aug 26th 2023
I think the HBO doc is about as close as we're gonna get
Aug 28th 2023

Lobby The Lesson topic #3043637 Previous topic | Next topic