Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3038222

Subject: "DMV OKP's: 40 Piece All Black Orchestra Performing on Juneteenth!" Previous topic | Next topic
Thee Phantom
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2774 posts
Mon Jun-06-22 08:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"DMV OKP's: 40 Piece All Black Orchestra Performing on Juneteenth!"

40 Piece All Black Orchestra Performing on Juneteenth!

When was the last time you witnessed; strings, horns, woodwinds and piano at a Hip-Hop Concert? Well that is but a fraction of what you'll experience when you catch Thee Phantom & The Illharmonic Orchestra in action.

Fronted by husband and wife duo Phantom & Phoenix, The Illharmonic is just the 3rd Hip-Hop group to headline their own performance at the world-famous Carnegie Hall in 2015. In 2017, on the same Kennedy Center stage where Nas performed "Illmatic" with the National Symphony Orchestra, the Illharmonic rocked before a Sold Out audience of 2,500+ for a New Year's Eve celebration.

In 2021, award winning actress Viola Davis shared the group's tribute to the late great Notorious B.I.G.on her Instagram page followed by 7 Million. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPJPf6Bhlco/?utm_medium=copy_link

On June 19, 2022, The Illharmonic will take an All Black, 40 piece orchestra to the DC area to perform at the 7,000+ seat Wolftrap Concert Hall. https://www.wolftrap.org/calendar/performance/22filene/0619show22.aspx#datetime=06192022T180000

IG: @illharmonic.orchestra
Youtube: www.youtube.com/theephantom

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

DMV OKP's: 40 Piece All Black Orchestra Performing on Juneteenth! [View all] , Thee Phantom, Mon Jun-06-22 08:28 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
wish I could make it
Jun 12th 2022
RE: wish I could make it
Jun 12th 2022
The Ensemble
Jun 13th 2022

Lobby The Lesson topic #3038222 Previous topic | Next topic