Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3020751

Subject: "Is it still cool to post (y)our own music in here? lol" Previous topic | Next topic
self_ish
Charter member
2117 posts
Thu Dec-05-19 09:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Is it still cool to post (y)our own music in here? lol"

I barely see Lessonheads sharing their new songs, projects, videos, etc. in here much these days. I know we're washed and all, but I know some of us are still creating lol. With that said, I wanted to share my (Jasper Brown) new project with y'all titled "Purposeful". It's ten songs, and I handle all of the rapping, while all of the beats were provided by a really dope cat out of Boston named 16BitSpit. It's possible that maybe 1 or 2 of y'all may have heard me rap before on a group project I was part of titled "Them That Do...", which was entirely produced by the Lesson's own Small Pro (featuring Muhsinah, John Robinson, Georgia Anne Muldrow, etc.), and was released on HiPNOTT Records in 2017.

I sincerely feel as though I put together a project that folks in here would definitely be able to get into, rhymes and beats-wise, so please consider giving it a listen. I would greatly appreciate it, as well as any feedback you'd care to share. Good, bad or indifferent. Here is a link where you can check it out on whichever digital/streaming service you prefer: https://smarturl.it/purposeful

Peace!

==================================================
purĀ·poseĀ·ful - New Album now available on digital/streaming platforms. CDs also available via Bandcamp: https://smarturl.it/purposeful

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Is it still cool to post (y)our own music in here? lol [View all] , self_ish, Thu Dec-05-19 09:29 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
standout joints for me are "Essential" & "Better" ....
Dec 05th 2019
WOW! Thank you so much for checking it out!
Dec 05th 2019
Just received a pretty dope video review for the project *LINK*
Feb 04th 2020
Congrats man - this is really dope.
Feb 04th 2020
Thank you for giving it a listen! And for the feedback!
Feb 04th 2020
You laughed, figure it out yourself. My turn now: **giggles** n/m
Feb 09th 2020
Glad I could inspire said **giggles** LOL n/m
Feb 10th 2020

Lobby The Lesson topic #3020751 Previous topic | Next topic