Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2959293

Subject: "Doomstarks & Jay Electronica on the same bill? Oh boy..." Previous topic | Next topic
quikfit
Charter member
1897 posts
Sat Mar-12-16 10:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Doomstarks & Jay Electronica on the same bill? Oh boy..."

Dudes with some of the most talked about projects that haven't seen the light of day are going to be playing on the same bill at SXSW.
The DOOMSTARKS is "from the other side of time", so will most likely be that BS that they did down in Miami or wherever that was.
Who will Jay Elec talk shit about this time?
I hope that they announce that they've scrapped all their albums and the 3 of them have a joint project coming, hahaha.
(To be honest I actually think this Ghost/DOOM will see the light of day, as there seems to be some movement on that - these "performances", the 7" that was recently released, etc...... still not holding my breath)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC20eDQo_E3/?taken-by=gasdrawls&hl=en

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Soul music is bad, bad, bad!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Doomstarks & Jay Electronica on the same bill? Oh boy... [View all] , quikfit, Sat Mar-12-16 10:32 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
yeah right!
Mar 12th 2016
I'll believe it when I see it.
Mar 12th 2016
No, no
Mar 13th 2016
      Ahhh, okay.
Mar 13th 2016
...aaaaaaand that's the end of that
Mar 16th 2016
Wow, I figured Doomstarks would be much more likely to pull out