Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2837529

Subject: "We don't appreciate Eazy-E enough/Appreciation Thread" Previous topic | Next topic
gritty
Member since Jan 25th 2013
1574 posts
Sat Aug-31-13 09:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"We don't appreciate Eazy-E enough/Appreciation Thread"

From having his record label Ruthless Records, to putting on one of the most important and possibly most influential Hip Hop groups of all time with N.W.A. along with success with a solo artist Hip Hop act with The D.O.C., an R&B act with Michell'e and even as a solo artist himself. Then going on to to discover Bone Thugs N Harmony. Eazy-E put in a lot of work as a CEO of a record label and yet I feel like he doesn't get enough credit and acknowledgement for his contributions to Hip Hop and Rap music. He revolutionized the game and laid the foundation for what a lot of other cats would later do in Hip Hop.

His interviews were the best too. Who could forget the classic interview he gave on Arsenio Hall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOnZ3YtA1Q0

Eazy was the man.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

We don't appreciate Eazy-E enough/Appreciation Thread [View all] , gritty, Sat Aug-31-13 09:01 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: We don't appreciate Eazy-E enough/Appreciation Thread
Aug 31st 2013
That's my favorite Eazy-E album.
Sep 01st 2013
he showed that you didn't need airplay to hit folks
Sep 01st 2013
This post is right on the money, great post Maxxx.
Sep 01st 2013
I disagree
Sep 01st 2013
He had a star quality. Good delivery in his rhymes one of the best
Sep 02nd 2013
RE: I disagree
Sep 02nd 2013
RE: I disagree
Sep 02nd 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2837529 Previous topic | Next topic