Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2781582

Subject: "RE: about NIN's Pretty Hate Machine" Previous topic | Next topic
howisya
Member since Nov 09th 2002
39983 posts
Mon Feb-25-13 02:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: about NIN's Pretty Hate Machine"
In response to In response to 0

>is the OG version still available?

i'm sure. if it's not technically in print, you can probably still find it stocked because of how many copies have been manufactured. you could also get it used pretty easily. look for a brighter album cover and the absence of "get down, make love."

>Are the remastered
>versions any good? if so, which one should I purchase?

i'm a big NIN fan but have never heard the recent remaster. it was done by the artist, and other fans have received it well, so i would imagine it sounds very good. the bonus track is from the "sin" single, which i already have, and this album is such a classic and personal favorite of mine that i would rather have the integrity of the original running order intact, especially as the bonus track is a cover and may be more al jourgensen (ministry) than trent reznor instrumentally, but that is just my opinion. if you are into sound, i am sure the remaster is a big improvement because the original master was still from the early years of the cd.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

about NIN's Pretty Hate Machine [View all] , Nick Has a Problem...Seriously, Mon Feb-25-13 12:57 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: about NIN's Pretty Hate Machine
Feb 25th 2013
RE: about NIN's Pretty Hate Machine
Feb 26th 2013
Not sure about the CD, but the vinyl remaster sounds excellent.
Feb 26th 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2781582 Previous topic | Next topic