Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2681955

Subject: "*SUPER FUCKIN LATE PASS* Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class" Previous topic | Next topic
Crash85
Member since May 08th 2007
7288 posts
Wed Apr-04-12 11:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"*SUPER FUCKIN LATE PASS* Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class"
Wed Apr-04-12 11:41 PM by Crash85

WoW... how the fuck did I miss this album/mixtape?? That shit is so dope... This kid is 18?? released this when he was 17?? Kid killed this tape... I actually downloaded the damn mixtape and then bought the cd because it's that good... Only done that one other time (Section80)... Kinda dope listening to this shit for the first time while driving around LA...

Anyone else big fans of this dude??

He's releasing his new mixtape, Customized Greatly Vol.3, next week... I'm pretty hyped for it...

edit: yeah, I'm super lame... I even skipped his name in that big ass post in GD putting people up on new shit... I remember seeing it, but I guess I just skipped it...

second edit: dude just dropped a new song... "Get That $" http://www.hulkshare.com/p06gyo0gfx73

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

*SUPER FUCKIN LATE PASS* Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class [View all] , Crash85, Wed Apr-04-12 11:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
im upset nobody posted any love here
Apr 05th 2012
he got some love in GD....
Apr 05th 2012
you and I both
Apr 05th 2012
smart kid...
Apr 05th 2012
He's pretty good
Apr 05th 2012
I'm gon' hafta check his stuff out. He went off....
Apr 05th 2012
he has all his shit for free on his website...
Apr 06th 2012
DTA with Tyler
Apr 06th 2012

Lobby The Lesson topic #2681955 Previous topic | Next topic