Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2908792

Subject: "Storch wasn't a ghostproducer" Previous topic | Next topic
Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18127 posts
Mon Nov-17-14 06:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "Storch wasn't a ghostproducer"
In response to In response to 9

And a lot of things come into play when talking about producers making great music after working with Dre besides the perceived perception that people have about him being a magician in the studio. Those ghost producer contracts have tons of stuff in them that is designed to have the trail NOT lead back to the guy not getting credit. It may seem farfetched to some, but it really isn't. And let's not get into guys that get black balled and have no real legal Avenue to anything that anyone would notice.

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Live From the Writer's Bench with Grap Luva Ghost Producers [View all] , Kil, Sun Nov-09-14 02:05 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
BDK, Kool G & Ace have said that they had the ideas but
Nov 09th 2014
RE: BDK, Kool G & Ace have said that they had the ideas but
Nov 11th 2014
Nov 13th 2014
Nov 13th 2014
this is easy
Nov 14th 2014
      RE: this is easy
Nov 15th 2014
           RE: this is easy
Nov 15th 2014
                I do believe he did try to steal Got My Mind Made Up from Daz though
Nov 15th 2014
                     RE: I do believe he did try to steal Got My Mind Made Up from Daz though
Nov 16th 2014

RE: Storch wasn't a ghostproducer
Nov 17th 2014
                                    He's credited as a coproducer on DRE
Nov 17th 2014
                                         RE: He's credited as a coproducer on DRE
Nov 18th 2014
                                              RE: He's credited as a coproducer on DRE
Nov 20th 2014
                                                   with ghostproducers there's legal ramifications for telling
Nov 20th 2014
                                                        RE: with ghostproducers there's legal ramifications for telling
Nov 21st 2014

Lobby The Lesson topic #2908792 Previous topic | Next topic